Tuesday, September 13

SO annoyed!

So maybe I am completely wrong but I really hate when everyone tells me "I need to just enjoy being single, and not focus on guys" WTF?! I am a girl. How am I not supposed to have crushes or "like" someone? I am sorry I am wired and I like guys. But I shouldn't be looked like a flousey because of it. Yeah I look like I like guys more than my other girl friends because two of them have had bf for years, and another has only been single a year but yet has had her eye the whole time, and another has a weird relationship whether she admits it or not with a guy she's known for years. So I on the other hand like a two different guys within one year andddd I get looked like I just go from guy to guy. Greaattt. Thanks guys. I just get so pissed because then I start thinking that I can't like a guy or tell my friends about it because if it doesn't work out then I just get the look ("you should just enjoy being single"). How do you know I am not enjoying being single?! I am! But I would also like to not be single. Yes I know that being in a relationship is a lot of work and takes time. Just because right now I don't have "time" for a relationship doesn't mean I can't like a guy. UGH! I just hate that I can't do anything to change my reputation because its who I am. Seriously, the one thing you could say to me and piss me off is "So who's the guy this week?" Really? REALLY?! GAH!

THEN, when I do like a guy and I don't tell my friends they get all bent outta wack. Im like well I cant win even if I wanted too. I tell em and they just sit there and smile but the whole time in their head they are like yeahhhh its just another guy on her list that isnt goin to work out. Thanks guys really, I appreciate your sympathy.

And lets not get even get started on the fact of that I never pick guys that are even worth my time. I suck at choosing which guys to like. Which so many people has obviously laid out for me more than once.

Like I said maybe I am wrong. Maybe everyone else is right. Maybe I do like too many guys. But i am sorry that I have issues. I can't help the fact that I like a guy and besides what are friends for if i cant tell them about my crushes. Is the problem that I think about possiblities if I entered a long term relationship with the guy? How is that a problem? I don't understand how looking ahead and seeing if it could actually work, if I would be happy, and what not.

Thanks to my friends who have pointed that out oh so clearly, I apparently have issues I have to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment