Tuesday, September 20

More now than ever

I think it's kind of odd but it seems like I have more questions and unanswered prayers now that I am actually praying and learning more about God each day. It's really annoying, lol. I feel like my heart is going to explode with all of the different emotions that are goin on. I feel such overwhelming joy and then my heart is broken with what is goin on in Reno and then I think about all the great things that I could do in Reno after I leave here. I don't know, I just feel like an emotional roller coaster sometimes even though I am talking with God everyday.

UGH! I hate being a girl and I hate that I over analyze everything!! Sometimes I wish I had the personality where I didn't have to plan everything about my life. I love that I have the ability that I can but sometimes I feel like its a hindrance, but then again if I had the complete opposite I would probably wish I had my personality now. Basically it's a lose-lose, lol.

I don't know maybe I am just impatient. Or I just need a break through and I am not seeking it out hard enough.

I just needed to let some things out. I can't just keep them all in my head or I literally will go crazy! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment