Wednesday, November 16

100!!!!

Today is the 100th post on my blog!! WHOOHOOO!! Oh yeahhh!

Since this blog is the special one, I wanted to talk bout what all has happened since I started my blog, quick recap ;)

I've graduated high school. I've been to New York City to San Francisco. I got a new car. I've been in 3 different school for college. I've gotten a tattoo and a nose piercing. I had a serious boyfriend and thought I was gunna get married (Praise Jesus I got out of that one). I've grown my hair out past my boobs and then chopped it all off and colored it red. I've reconnected with my grandparents and family. I've become an aunt times 3. I've lived at two different addresses. I've been unemployed for most of the time. I've turned 21. I've had a painted room for the 1st time ever.

Anddddd lots of other firsts but we'll just leave those in the past where they belong. But needless to say, I've changed a lot in the past few years. I am more happy today than I ever have been. Jesus is awesome and life is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment