Thursday, November 10

Wow, wasn't expecting that!

The beginning of last week was really hard for me. I was having a hard time really enjoying God and I was really struggling with why I was here at IHOP. I never felt like I fit in or had an amazing story to tell.

After keeping this to myself all week, I finally broke down and told one of my roommates. I am so glad I did. It brought so much freedom and I have been so blessed I wish I had done it sooner, lol. I told her everything about how I was so tired and just couldn't keep going. I needed help. She prayed for me and gave me some encouraging words and then the next day at the night worship service I had break through. I was just pacing and then all the sudden it hit me that God loves me and He has everything under control. I felt peace, joy, and love all over again. It was awesome!

Ever since then I have been on cloud nine! I keep gettin so pumped about God. Seriously, I can't contain myself. It just flows out of me. I love it but at the same time I have no control so it's a crazy feeling. AHH!! I just get so excited to Love my Heavenly Father and learn more about Him. It's an awesome feeling and I cant get enough. I also don't want it to leave. Every day I wake up I ask God for another out pouring of revelation.

God is amazing and all of the above. I just cant even put it into words how incredible he is! ahhh! yeah. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment