Friday, November 11

Let Go

I think its funny how God blesses us with other people when we least expect it. When you are just going about your day and then casually in the conversation God will come up and how He is touching and talking to them and it blesses you.

Today my roommate and I were talking about what we have been hearing in class and how we should stop holding on to everything so tightly and let God have it. When we let God have control everything works out for the best for everyone. She was talking about how she has let go of certain things in her life and then how God has blessed her even more so. Hearing her talk about her life made me look at my life and then I realized the same thing. God has given me so much more than I realized. I didn't see it at first because I was still hung up on the old stuff but now I can see that God has given me so much more now that I have let go and given Him room to grow in my life.

Now after seeing what He has done I wonder, what would my life look like if I approached everything with open hands, allowing God to have His way? I know that as Christians we say that God has control but we don't really mean, everything. It just makes me think about how life would be different living with open hands. Plus God has the best life for us anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment