Sunday, October 9

God is so awesome!

This weekend has been one of the best weekend of my life for so many reasons. God has shown himself faithful. From the beginning of last week I could just feel his hand of protection on my life. Not to mention the gifts and blessings I have received. The best part is that I didn't even recognize the blessings until later after the fact. I am just amazed, how cool is God? lol. He is so amazing!

This weekend I have been able to spend time with my family and it's been such a great growing time. My sister and I got to talk about things over a beer haha so awesome and my parents and I got to have long talks in the car trips. It was just awesome to talk about what God is actually doin and really take a look at the past few months and months to come as well.

Ya know it's funny but I really loved being back in LA. I don't know what made the difference this time but it was comfortable this time. (Sadly I don't know exactly how I felt about being back in the church) But ya know I think God has shown me that living back at home with my parents may not be the worst thing that could happen. As my super smart sister pointed out about how much I love Reno and how I want to go back, she said that really Reno was just an opportunity to prove that I can go somewhere and make a place for myself. I had to make my own way and that's what Reno is.

I love Reno so much! I really do want to go back. But realistically I don't think I can go back right away. I need to make some money and get an education. That's not cheap nor easy in Reno. I could live at home for a few years knock out school and work to save some money then I could go back with some money to relax.

Hell I don't know where I'll be in a year but I think more than anything I should be open to where God leads me. I think that if I am to move back to LA even though as much as I would love to move back to Reno more than anything I need to be thankful and happy and blessed to be where God places me. I've learned that I am young and I have my whole life to live. I have so much time to live where ever! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment