Wednesday, October 5

I get a lil bit stronger

So I know lately I have been ranting about how I am unhappy bout being here and I cant wait to go back to Reno. Well I know in my heart that I am here for something in specific. Today I think I might have figured out why, as simple and obvious it may seem to me I didn't even think about how simple it is hahaha buttttt I think it would be so I would learn to pray more. Yeah I know yall are all probably laughing and saying ahhh duh Holly, you are at a school where they pray 24/7... hahahha shut uppp... But yeah no I was pacing and it hit me. Holly, everything is birthed out of prayer. If I want a break though, a new song, God to intervine in a big way, I need to pray now. I have no idea how long it will take but God will work and answer my prayers. All I need to worry about it praying for things now. Whatever is in my heart I need to pray for it now. God hears my prayers and will not let one go unanswered. Ah okayy seeee now that I have that mindset it makes everything so much easier. Also now I also realize that a prayer doesn't have to 5 hours long, it could be a 3 second shout out to God and He hears them. He works in the little two second prayers just as much as He works through the 10 minute prayers on the mic.

 Seriously how cool is God? I mean I know but really? Think about it. First of all He created everythinggg! He sent His ONLY son to die on a cross for our sins, even for us who weren't even born, thousands of years in advance. Then He sent His spirit to reveal God's secrets so we can make it through life on earth.

I feel like I am bipolar sometimes on my blog. hahaha I will go from one extreme to the other. Blah whatever! God is cool. Life is awesome because I will choose to see the upside of things. Life is too short to whine, complain, and mope around bout how things aren't how I want it, when I am living a life for God. Sooooo anyways. yeah. lol    :)

No comments:

Post a Comment