Monday, October 3

More of a vent than anything

So....I realllyyyy don't like living with 18 year olds. They are young and immature. Like seriously, I do know some things considering I have already lived a year without my parents not to mention I was 2000 miles away. I know you had family problems, who doesn't? Okay yours may seem like the worst but news flash hon, there are other people in the world. The world is not going to stop just cause you don't know how to get along with people. (I have a feeling this is going to be a very rude awakening for her) UGH! And I swear if you talk back to me one more time, I will back hand you. AND DEAR JESUS, Don't sling water all over the kitchen when you strain your food. Gah! Oh and please don't clean up after you use 5 pots. yeah no big deal. It's really hard for me to be nice when anytime I tell you something because you aren't doing it right after you asked me to tell you what to do you just do it yourself and then get upset with me cause it didnt turn out right. No Shit Sherlock. If ya woulda listened to me the FIRST time it would have worked. Geeze.

Sorry bout that but it's really annoying and I can't really talk to anyone bout it since I'm around her all the time... yeahhh I also come up with reasons for me to drive cause every time I get in the car with her I feel like I am about to die. So my gas bill will be going up sadly.

Anyways. I really miss being in Reno. I miss my church family there, I miss my brother and his family. I just miss everything about Reno. I seriously have to be careful to not think about it too much otherwise I get really sad almost depressed like. haha Not really depressed but my heart really hurts. Everything about the fall reminds me of Reno and starting over in life. I really want to go back. Ugh. The worst part is that I want to move back there but I know my parents aren't going to happy about that because they hate being that far away. I love my parents so much but I love my life in Reno. I hate that all I can do is pray because I am the type of person to see things actually happen. Praying I know things are happening but I just don't know what exactly. I know God has everything under control but I just wish I could see things better.

It's kinda been a long weekend and I am really super excited about going to LA this weekend. I am so pumped about going to an LSU game and spending time with my brother and sister. It's going to be a rushed weekend but it'll be a good refresher I pray.

I am very proud of myself though. I finally finished the book I started last year and I finished the book for school this past weekend. I am starting my new book today andddd I am planning to finish my cross stitch project by Christmas, which I started bout 2 years ago, lol.

I think I wanna get a new tattoo. What, where and when, idk cause I don't really have the money but yeahhhh I want a new one soonish ahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment