Tuesday, October 4

On the Upside

Yesterday during the morning set on of the guys when on a profetic song and it was totally for me, or atleast it felt like it to me. The words were just what I needed to hear. I have been having a really hard time here. I feel so tired, emotional, spiritual, and mental. I am done for the day at noon but by then my brain has been fried from so much intensity from class and the prayer room for 3 hours. I know that in the end, I will look back on this season and be very thankful I went but right now I want to give up. I want to move back to my home, Reno. I know things wont be the same but I miss it. I can't stop thinking that God gave me a chance to be there and I blew it off. But then again me being here at IHOP could be part of my plan in Reno. Maybe God sent me here to began my preparation of being an intercessor for Reno and develop more of Him to share with others and be a stronger christian. For what ever reason I am here, I am trying hard to keep my eyes focused on my time here. I have had too many experiences where I just do what I can to get through it and I miss opportunities. I may not be the happiest here but I do know that I can learn things through this. I want to get what I can for the short period of time I am going to be here. It's hard sometimes not getting bitter about missing things going on in my friends lives back in Reno and in Louisiana. My brother is playing LSU football and the youth group is really bonding together and I'm not apart of them. God's hand is in everything and I am not giving up on what God has called me to.

The words that keep repeating over and over again in my head is "Don't doubt in the dark what you heard in the light" I feel like I am in a time of darkness but I am not letting go of what God has said about my life. Also I know that what I pray for God will answer. I am contending for certain things in my life and I know they will come to pass if I don't stop praying and believing for more of Him.

Here's basically what the song that the guy sang yesterday.


Do you remember when you believed that the sound of your voice mattered to me?
Do you remembered when you believed that you moved my heart?
I remember. I set you as a watchmen. I remember that I called you out of confusion and I set you on the wall and I gave you a vision to minister to a holy God.
Do you remember? Do you remember? When you believed in the sound of your voice mattered to me.
Do you remember when you felt the urgency of the hour?
When I called you to hasten the hour, come Lord Jesus
You thought the season had changed, that the grace had lifted but the truth is that when confronted with your barrenness you ran away. 
Get back on the wall. 
That same vision, I am setting it before you, get back on the wall. 
I am about to shake everything that can be shaken.
I wanna share my secrets of the nations. I wanna teach you how to partner with me. 
There’s grace.
Your voice makes a difference. I move at the sound of your voice. 

On another note, I am SO pumped about going to an LSU game. Seriously I get so excited everytime I think about the awesome time I am going to have hahaha I get like this ridiculous smile all over my face ahhaha I am lame. ha. whatever! anddddd I miss my sister. I am sad this weekend is going to be so short buttttt she is coming out in a couple of weeks soooooo that makes it bearable hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment