Saturday, October 22

Im doin this

I assume that every musician out there in the world wants to write his or her own song for the world. Well I never really wanted to write my own songs. I think thats partially due to the fact I never viewed myself as a creative or artistic.

Well this week I've been thinking bout all my friends who play and sing their songs. They aren't hard songs, I mean really what is a song? A few words that describe how you feel. I basically do blogging for that reason. Putting how I feel down in words, so how hard can a song be?

I have been writing down some ideas of the direction I wanna go in with songs butttttt still very preliminary. lol I believe God will help me with the music and what not to make them super awesome and if I never get famous from it or anything I will at least believe a lil more in myself because I created art. 

So hopefully sometime soon I will have a few songs, lol I don't know if I'll play them on the piano orrrrr guitar, hahaha I would love to play them on the guitar but I dont even know how to play the guitar hahahah! But that will not stop me. I will play a song on the guitar one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment