Monday, October 24

Wow...


I don’t really know what to say. I just heard so many amazing things this morning within a short conversation with a friend. It just made my whole week and my heart so happy.

This guy I’ve been through heven and hell with told me that if it wasn’t for me, he’d probably be in jail. He said that even when he lost his way and couldn’t hear from God he would listen to me. I am almost in tears just from those few words. All the times I wanted to give up and kick him to the curb like everyone else in his life I knew I couldn’t give up. I knew I had to give him time and not for me but for his sake.

I am so thankful that God allowed me to hear those words this morning. Its such an answer to prayer. It also really helps me deal with the whole wanting revenge thing. I cant see how in any way shape or form how revenge is up lifting. Ah I am blessed right now. I just love it! I wanna give him the biggest hug in the whole wide world. Best part is that right at the end he told me that he loved me, lol not like LOVE love you but like deep friendship love. But I always used to make him say it and then I just stopped and now he voluntarily said it. :D it just makes me so happy. 

I kinda dont really know what to do or say right now lol I am so shocked. I just couldn't help but thank God for answered prayers. He even told me that he has been reading the bible at work and its helped him in so many areas of his life already. I am just so beyond happy right now. And God is the one who has done everything. Its just so awesome that I get to be apart of someones life transform by the power of God. 
Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment